What Colour Is Your Betta?

My beautiful betta boy has a pink-ish body and purple fins--and is sweet and mellow. One of these days I will figure out how to get my digital pix on line and show you all. I love my betta! -Wendy :fish: :fish:

I have a copper red, black purple (black sapphire?), Copper, Black, Multi Colored (red/blue/white), purple, white/blue.

My betta's blue-ish purple. Mostly blue, but you can see purple at certain angles.

fish05.jpg

I've got a rainbow over here... red, blue, green, yellow, orange, chocolate, marble, multi, cambo, copper, black... you name it. Tends to happen when you have 35 bettas :lol:

I have 3 female bettas which I got from petsmart for .99 cents each. Mine is all creamish in color with no other pigmentation the other 2 which are my 3 yr old and my 6 yr old daughters are creamish with reddish tails.

Red, Pinkishbody w/lt blue stripe and mixed reddish/lt blue fins, and purple/blue (depends on lighting) with yellow and blue/purple fins =)

I have 2 lilac CT females, 2 metalic green CT females, 2 blue CT females and a bluey greeny purpley HMPK male who has black masking.

Not that many people stick to one do they! :lol: I have-

a turquoise and red vt male
a pair of copper hm's
a white body with turquoise and red fins pk male (I think)
6 red/blue/green lfs females
a white with orange tinged fins hm female
4 blue ct females
(and just ordered yellow butterfly hm male. Yipee!)

Not that many people stick to one do they! :lol: I have-

a turquoise and red vt male
a pair of copper hm's
a white body with turquoise and red fins pk male (I think)
6 red/blue/green lfs females
a white with orange tinged fins hm female
4 blue ct females
(and just ordered yellow butterfly hm male. Yipee!)
Ya, if it was up to me I'd have a ton of them but living in an apartment with limited space I only have 3 at this time. However last year I did have as much as 9 but they all died over the winter so this Summer I decided that I would only get a few that way I could make sure they were all doing O.K.
I think as others do just like eating pringles saying "can't eat just one"- it's hard to just have one betta in the house or apartment, to me it's pretty well addictive and they are pretty easy to take care of, for me anyway.

bozzas gf here!

i had one but cauldnt stop!
3 delta tails
1 red
1 blue tinge of red
1 aqua wit red
3 crown tails (my fav breed tho do like the half moon)
1 green wit red
1 purple body wit pinky red n blue tail kinda rainbowish
1 black n red male (very similar 2 the ones mentioned on the first page but no blue)
n 4 females
red dt
red n green dt
blue n white dt
blue n red ct

my bf has the most beautifull blue female, long flowing fins looks like a boy but isnt as i have bred her wit my beatiful rainbowish ct male yay.

Ours is blue with red flashes in his tail. He's starting to look purple. Will have to get Richie to post this really cool picture he took of him.

my boy is dark red; my girls: one is white with reddish/bluish fins :wub: , another one is kind of dark blue and purple and the third one is purple.

Majestic- Is a dark blue CT

Risteek- Is a marble, currently he is mostly pink and a bit of bluey-purple

Casper- Is white with a few specks of forest green and red on his tail

Zorro- Is black and white he has a black mask to.

Here's a pic my boyfriend (Richie Hell on here :) ) took of our betta Steve Irwin.

S3700006.jpg

Most reactions

Back