What Can I Use

fishy55599

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
if i were to buy cheato, as i dont have a skimmer or sump. what can i put it in so it doesnt grow out of control.
i know about media bags but they arent cheap

i mada makeshift refugium out of a plastic freshwater livebearer breeder cage and i just put an air stone inside of it to keep the water flowing. it works pretty good. :good:

Tights with a knot in the end!

Or have you got an old fish trap or the like.........

Seffie x

i mada makeshift refugium out of a plastic freshwater livebearer breeder cage and i just put an air stone inside of it to keep the water flowing. it works pretty good. :good:
not to sure on that

Tights with a knot in the end!

Or have you got an old fish trap or the like.........

Seffie x

hmm... would be strange asking for tights :crazy:
i got a mesh breeding thing, no longer needed. and the mesh part can kinda be dont up so i should use that

if i were to buy cheato, as i dont have a skimmer or sump. what can i put it in so it doesnt grow out of control.
i know about media bags but they arent cheap

Where you planning on putting it then?

mesh thing now :good::lol:

I'm sure seffie would be happy to send you a pair of her tights!

I heard HG has a nice striped pair also which he wears on friday nights up town (Harriet Georgina) :lol:

Soz bud!

I compost a carrier bag full of cheato a week but at the moment it has some sort of brown algea on it so I wouldn't want to risk infecting anyone elses system.

thanks guys, but i ordered some of ebay already.

weeza-defenetally selling then? :-(

I'm sure seffie would be happy to send you a pair of her tights!

I heard HG has a nice striped pair also which he wears on friday nights up town (Harriet Georgina) :lol:

Soz bud!

I didn't realise this post had turned to abuse of me but I'm a bit upset you told me you wouldn't tell anyone Woodmina.

Most reactions

Back