What breather bags should i get for shipping fish?

I actually think werewolves have largely retreated to the water and become Hoplias.

This is how we transport fish in New Zealand, this poly box had two heat pads in it. And the bag had Newspaper packed around it to stop it moving.
20220905_153310.jpg
20220905_153228.jpg

This is how we transport fish in New Zealand, this poly box had two heat pads in it. And the bag had Newspaper packed around it to stop it moving.
View attachment 166170View attachment 166171
Sorry I would've replied earlier if I got a notification... I was trying to find one of my other threads and saw that there was a new post I didn't see 😕

Thanks for sharing that!
Do you guys put those in cardboard boxes then or just leave it like that?
You guys must have careful and responsible shipping and handling.
I swear that the shipping companies hear just throw the boxes around and don't read box labels

Sorry I would've replied earlier if I got a notification... I was trying to find one of my other threads and saw that there was a new post I didn't see 😕

Thanks for sharing that!
Do you guys put those in cardboard boxes then or just leave it like that?
You guys must have careful and responsible shipping and handling.
I swear that the shipping companies hear just throw the boxes around and don't read box labels
The shipping label is attached to the top of the poly box, shipped as you see it

The shipping label is attached to the top of the poly box, shipped as you see it
Hm... Interesting. Don't think I've seen it just as a styrofoam box shipped like that

I've bought shrimps delivered in a box like that. The lid was taped on securely, but otherwise it was just like itiwhetu's.

Hm... Interesting. Don't think I've seen it just as a styrofoam box shipped like that
It's how we ship them in Aus too. Foam esky with bags of fish inside. Tape the top down and slap a few live fish stickers on it.

Here in the US, I have bought shipped fish online before. I have also bought Omaha steaks. They both came in white styrofoam boxes without a cardboard box. I have several in my attic now. Styrofoam is a very good insulator.

Hm, interesting... We use cardboard loned with styrofoam here

Hm, interesting... We use cardboard lined with styrofoam here
Some places that do cardboard lines with foam have the cardboard box printed with their details (it's advertising for the store). It's easier to print on cardboard than on foam. It also looks more like a normal package, which some people prefer.

Just a thing I would have thought it was quite hard to cut polystyrene sheets to fit exactly in a box to make it so heat wouldn't escape

Most reactions

Back