What Are You Listening To?

From Autumn to Ashes - Deth Kult Social Club
Album: These Speakers Don't Always Tell The Truth EP
Genre: Hardcore

Oh yeah, I finally bought their limited edition EP. I'm happy. I also bought Avenged Sevenfold's Waking The Fallen. And I should be getting The Bled's Pass the Flask Reissue some time next week.

Iron Maiden-Run to the hills.
Loads more only one i can think of,havn't really been listening to music lately.Gave up playing the electric guitar and focused of fish and herps lol.
A funny but slightly annoying one.
Blood hound gang-Chasey lane (sp)

Nirvana - I Hate Myself and I Want To Die
Album: Nirvana Box Set
Genre: Alternative/ Grunge

Well, before hubby and I got together, I had a boyfriend and we were very much into Hardcore music. Every thurs, fri, sat night us and our friends would go to gigs. I loved it. My highlight was when Evergreen Terrace came to Australia and played. I saw them at every gig in Melbourne.

Anyway, we broke up, I got with my new boyfriend and got married. Fell preg, and stopped listening to HC for a few reasons. 1. It was to much for my unborn baby to be listening to screams on the cd player all the time, 2nd. My husband wasnt into it 3rd. I lost all my HC friends when I broke up with the ex.

So anyway, I have always loved hip hop and rap too. We are big fans or Tupac, Snoop, Biggie and the list goes on.

But now I am more of a radio type girl because my daughter is always in the car with me and we love to listen to The Fray, Evermore, Nickelback, Snow Patrol etc etc, whatevers on really.

O yeah, and I love Britney Spears music. If this baby had of been a girl, Britney was going to be its name!!

artist(s); Jefferson Airplane / Airplane / Starship
2Cd greatest hits album
Playing somebody to love and white rabbit over and over again.....
(and over some more)
:music:

From Autumn to Ashes - Deth Kult Social Club
Album: These Speakers Don't Always Tell The Truth EP
Genre: Hardcore

Drist - Arterial Black
Album: Orchids and Ammunition
Genre: Alternative

Really, really, really good song

Apocalyptica - Master of Puppets
Album: Plays Metallica by Four Chellos
Genre: Chello Rock/ Instrumental