What Are These 2 Fish?

or mine there was 2 motoros and a retic

OMG. She now wants a ray, She is loosing the plot! I am going to shred her bank card then put posted in at the LFS saying "DO NOT SELL ANY FISH TO THIS CLEPTOMANIAC.

Good job she doesn't go to my LFS as there was 4 small rays there the other day for £20 each. She'd have come back with 2 :lol:

Luckily, Ive never seen one in the LFS. I have put my foot down and told her NOT to buy anything else. She has agreed. I will just have to wait and see. Ive explained what could happen when you mix the fish.

OMG. She now wants a ray, She is loosing the plot! I am going to shred her bank card then put posted in at the LFS saying "DO NOT SELL ANY FISH TO THIS CLEPTOMANIAC.

Good job she doesn't go to my LFS as there was 4 small rays there the other day for £20 each. She'd have come back with 2 :lol:

Luckily, Ive never seen one in the LFS. I have put my foot down and told her NOT to buy anything else. She has agreed. I will just have to wait and see. Ive explained what could happen when you mix the fish.

Cool, if she gets the urge again give her a shortlist of fish that would work so she can still surprise you ;)

I think ive finally got through to her. She has now set her mind on a discus tank. Ive found a buyer for the silver dollars so I just need to find someone to take the 2 fish that this topic is about. One slight problem, She want to keep the 3 sev's.

I think ive finally got through to her. She has now set her mind on a discus tank. Ive found a buyer for the silver dollars so I just need to find someone to take the 2 fish that this topic is about. One slight problem, She want to keep the 3 sev's.

3! What size tank do you have?

Sevs and Discus aren't compatible I don't think, different pH and temp requirements is I remember correctly, I could be wrong but worth checking out on http://www.aqadvisor.com maybe?

I would personally try and convince her on keeping the Sevs and forget about Discus. Sev's are awesome from what I've seen and I will be adding one to my fish collection when I have my bigger tank....not long now
w00t.gif

Most reactions

Back