I flush toilet.
I wash hands.
I leave.

Faucet Tank Thingy Installed:
I go potty.
I wipe. :*)
I flush toilet.
I wash hands.
I get on one knee so I can be level with my "tank", I sit on the floor of a bathroom ( :sick: ), and when I am finished, I leave.
:rolleyes:
NOT THE PLACE FOR A TANK.

BlobOn said:
If you actually paid more attention to the sink itself, rather than the fish and how crap it is. you will notice that there isnt actually any plumbing.
Actually, I think that if you look behing the tank, there is a sorta clouded glss thingy...(don't hold me to it)...and in there is the plumbing...I think... :dunno:

Puffer_freak said:
Actually, I think that if you look behing the tank, there is a sorta clouded glss thingy...(don't hold me to it)...and in there is the plumbing...I think... :dunno:
Yeah, it has plumbing. I've seen this thing all over the internet before... sure it's terrible, but it looks really cool :lol:

suspectdebbie said:
StingrayKid said:
I bet they could somehow make that suitable for fish(Not that many of course) Like of they put some sort of padding under the part where the piping and sink is, so there is no temperature fluctuation. They would also need a heater and some sort of filtration. But putting Goldfish in there is just wrong. :no:

EDIt: That is supposed to be a sink, right?
yeah it's a sink. So every time the water was turned on I would think the temp of the "tank" would change depending on hot or cold water.
sort of like the temp changes naturally in bodies of water such as lakes and ponds,depending on sun,clouds,air temp etc....
sometimes i don't think ya'll consider all the facts before rushing to judge...

yes there are too many fish in it...yes it is ugly as hell...but...considering it is a bathroom sink and not a kitchen sink ,i don't see the temps being changed all that frequently..certainly not any more then say a pond on any given day of the year.

BlueIce said:
sort of like the temp changes naturally in bodies of water such as lakes and ponds,depending on sun,clouds,air temp etc....
don't see the temps being changed all that frequently..certainly not any more then say a pond on any given day of the year.
Not true. the small size of this tank compared to the thousands or millions of gallons of water in the bodies of water you mentioned would result in a much quicker and much more major change in temperature then natural medium or large bodies of water experience through natural forces. The only natural water body that would probably react as quickly would be a pubble.

If anyone wants to buy it, stock it with tiny fish, and promise NEVER to bump against it or use hot water in their sink, fine with me...

oh and to ensure totally silent plumbing so the fish don't have to put up with the noise...

But who would want to do that? :dunno:

How long do you people take to wash your hands? thirty seconds tops. i dont thing that water, that is moving, will be able to heat THE OUTSIDE OF THE TANK enough to affect ALL THE WATER IN THE TANK by more than .1 of a degree.

if you put the plug in, filled it with hot water and left it like that for some time, then maybe.

When your hot water system runs out of hot water, how long does it take to heat up. 10 , 15 minutes at the least (with the exeption of a few top quality, and constant systems)

and this is a machine thats sole purpose is to heat water quickly.

If you have a cold water tank, and decide to change it to tropical. you leave the heater in OVERNIGHT before you put the fish in.

I dont think a 30 second blast of warm (not hot, unless you like burns on your hands) is going to affect the temperature of the fish that much. AND that is only for those people that use hot water to wash their hands. personally, i CBF standing there trying to get the temp right, i just use cold.

Most reactions

Back