Well I Got A Tank

purplepatti

Reaction score
Its a 60L elite, it was already up and running so its all cycled with some tetras and a couple of upside down catfish, and some other small eel things that i will take a pic of and hope someone knows what they are lol, i will try post a pic of the tank no promises though as its late now an im exhausted moving it home and setting up again,
werfghj.jpg

will do some closer ones tomorrow

I think they are loaches yes, excuse my ignorance my memory is appauling i have fibro and my memory is badly affected by it, i just looked those up on google and yes they are indeed Kuhli, so thanks :nod:

Thanks adrian, I will be getting more plants, but as we didnt get back from picking up the tank till late afternoon and then had to set it up again, i nipped out and got the basics, like most women i will be changing my mind as and when i feel like it about the decor :lol: this morning we have cloudy water and two tetra fatalities, i grabbed some water to test got out my testing kit and no flipping test tubes, :angry: so as soon as i have had some lunch im off to the lfs to grab some test tubes and do a water test, see whats going on, when we picked up the tank we managed to keep two thirds of the water, and obviously treated the third we replaced, probably my hubbies driving on the way home was traumatic lol, always scares me anyway,

So has the filter already been used in another tank and has aready been matured, or are you starting a fish in cycle with a brand new filter? If so thats probably why your tetra are dying so quickly, they aren't exactly the hardiest fish and could have easily died of ammonia posioning very fast...

hi
the tank was bought as a whole up and running concern, just the location and a third of treated water, which maybe was enough, as i say i wont know until i get the test tubes in an hour or so,

Most reactions

Back