Well Got My Shelves

i have the smaller 2 shelf version of those shelves with my 7 gallon on, looking good!

i dont have a problem with them down there especialy as i have a habit of lying on the floor to watch TV so I like them down there and as it isnt a busy house there wont be a problem

Yeah, but I wouldn't put them on the top shelf... just my prefference. I already have to stand on a stool to reach in and do things with the tank on my dresser (I'm only 5 foot 1 1/2 inches tall) and I'd have to use a step ladder to reach those top ones. XD

They look brill...my fish are dotted all round the house...but it makes hubby think I havent got many tanks :lol: :lol:

That looks really, really nice! ;) I'm jealous. Please update when you get all of your beautiful Bettas in there!

I think it'd be cool if you decorate the top shelf with plants, or some kind of vine that hangs down on the sides.

That looks really, really nice! ;) I'm jealous. Please update when you get all of your beautiful Bettas in there!

I think it'd be cool if you decorate the top shelf with plants, or some kind of vine that hangs down on the sides.

Thanks i may just do that.I still have to put backing on all of the tanks then i can get them filled and i will be ready for the Bettas

Wow, love the shelving---I'm looking to do something like that too for my room...alhough I will be transferring during the summer to another college and have to live in the dorms :/ so I dunno if my roommate will let me take up that much space with shelving for fish.

Anyway, sorry for the side trip: I can't wait to see it all set up and gorgeous! :D

im trying to convince my gf that something similar would look nice in our living room..i'd love to own so many bettas! but im also trying to convince her to let me get a 100gal tank too!! we'll see how it goes. :lol:

lovely set up..cant wait to see it all filled up!

danny

Most reactions

Back