Weird and wacky ones - a celebration

:clap: you guys are too awesome :cool: ....this has turned out to be the most wonderful celebration of our funny fishie friends.........keep em coming please :kewlpics:

sue :D

suemack said:
:dunno: he just seems to sneak into most of them :lol: praps he likes his pic being taken :rofl:
Considering he always seems to be looking at the camera!!! What a killer fish!!!
Seriously, I am addicted to him!!! "The Dude" is a star!!!! :thumbs:

:whistle: do ya-do ya-do ya-do ya wanna dance with meeeeeeeee :whistle:

Attachments

• dancing_queens.jpg
    dancing_queens.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 69
great topic!!
Fish are so funny sometimes!

I posted this one a while back.....but it is really funny.....needs to be in this section!

she had just got through spawning....her 1st spawn......she stayed here for quite a while .....she was plum tuckered out!

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 61
:kewlpics: hey mamapish - she looks ......... :rolleyes: like she needed the rest :rofl:

'dude' is a little neomacheilus triangularis common name is batik loach ....though in our lfs he was called a zodiac loach - the info says they are sposed to be shy but :dunno: he's not - always seems to out and about. You can guarantee he'll be in the middle of any action in the tank too :rolleyes:

sue :D

I wish I had some funny fish pics :( I tried taking a pic of my two otos on a leaf, but it turned out to blurry. It was really cute though, the little guy was sitting on top of the leaf, and the big one was sucking the bottom of the leaf :lol:

cutechic said:
I wish I had some funny fish pics :( I tried taking a pic of my two otos on a leaf, but it turned out to blurry. It was really cute though, the little guy was sitting on top of the leaf, and the big one was sucking the bottom of the leaf :lol:
aw.........otto love......... :wub:

How did I miss this thread?

Attachments

• DWnTang009JOKE.jpg
    DWnTang009JOKE.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 57
Look at us. We are sexy beasts. Grrrrr.
We make the best couple, don't you think?
Killies are soooo conceded.

Attachments

• killis_looking_at_self.JPG
    killis_looking_at_self.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 60

Most reactions

Back