Weather

redbug

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I need to vent!!!
We are getting hit here in southeast PA. with an ice storm that will bring 1/4 to 1/2 inch of ice over the next 2 days.
I have been looking at AQUABID and see some real nice fish but i cant place the bid because the ice storm may delay delivery.
Part of my issue is this site!! you guys and gals have my blood pumping about adding to my tank. and getting some new fish, i haven't added anything new in over 2 years
other than my fry.

I need a heat wave
wayne

Hi redbug :)

The weather shouldn't be a problem. Just send a message to the seller before you bid and ask about his policy on holding fish until the worst of this weather has passed. This is a situation that could delay the movement of the trucks so he should agree to hold the fish until it passes. In ordinary cold weather, heat packs will be added to keep them warm.

If you are thinking about buying corys, you couldn't find a more concerned and helpful seller than Coryologist. He held fish for me during the terrible heat wave we had last summer. They arrived in great condition.

Since this is a fishy thread I will move it to Tropical Discussion. Perhaps some of the other members will have suggestions or recommendations for you. :D

Most reactions

Back