We got a new puppy!

BrookeLea

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I wanted to introduce our new puppy, Grady, to everyone. We've had him for 2 days now and he's just the cutest little thing. His mom is a weimaraner and his dad is a black lab. Here are some pics.

Grady at a birthday party yesterday
cfc3c81e.jpg

Grady playing with his big sister's toys.
HPIM4968.jpg

Grady being a party pooper
e592cfad.jpg

HPIM4956.jpg

6254dd92.jpg

Daddy's little soldier
HPIM5032.jpg

HPIM5034.jpg

Grady and Daddy sleeping
HPIM4990.jpg

Lazy guys
HPIM5014.jpg

Grady saying goodmorning to his mommy
HPIM5028.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pics! :)

Gorgeous pics! Grady is adorable. I love the second one.... I nominate it for POTM.

we just got a 6 week old cokker spaniel pup a few weeks ago, hes fun to watch. they have so much energy :D but then they crash :)

aww how adorable your going to have your hands full with him weir and lab in him, he's going to need lots of play time

Thanks guys! And thanks for the nominations puffer and julia! :)
Woodie, we've already got our hands full with him. Like guppy dude said with his dog...it's play, play, play, play a little harder and then CRASH! Though I think when he's older he won't crash so hard. I'm up right now, 7am, because Grady decided it's play time, not sleep-in time. Silly little guy :)

Great pics; great dog; great mix. He will be a great family pet! with lots of energy--and teeth to chew with :p

I love weimaraner such gorgeous dogs. Please update as he grows up I would love to see how lab/weimaraner mix looks.

edit: his feet are huge looks like hes gonna be a horse :D

Oh yes...VERY huge feet. That's the first thing I noticed about him. I can't wait to see how he grows up myself, smooth_bourbon. I'll post growing up pics for anyone else who's interested. We're going for our first puppy visit today!

He is SO gorgeous!! I am SO jealous! I would love to have a puppy but it just isn't possible right now. One day........One Day!! (just like one day my house will actually be a public aquarium!)

What a cutie. Got to say my favorite is Grady & Daddy sleeping. Lets just say you are going to have your hands full. So much energy to burn! Labs are one of my favorite breed of dog. So lovable and cute. Even when they are in trouble you have a hard time scolding them. :)

Most reactions

Back