waz up people!

.:Ming:.

Reaction score
Hey people, new here and very experienced with fish, especially with cichlids.............but still learning... :sly: :D

so, howz everyone doing dawg?

chillin'? :beer:

holla back!

ming :sly: :grr:

Hi there ming - Glad to have you with us!! :beer:

Quite a few members here like cichlids!! :thumbs: :) ;)

thanx for the warm welcome! :D :p

oh, i forgot to mention, i know next to nothing about african cichlids... :/ :crazy:

ming :-(

.:Ming:. said:
thanx for the warm welcome! :D :p

oh, i forgot to mention, i know next to nothing about african cichlids... :/ :crazy:

ming :-(
This place will swiftly remove any kind of ignorance on Lake Malawi & Tanganyikan Cichlids, if you talk to the right people.

I try to avoid Cichlids myself, but prefer South Americans, if any. Im definitely partial to Rams tho :)

Welcome Ming......

Is that like "Ming the Merciless" from Flash Gordon?? :p :p :D

Anyway glad you found us. Can always use another point of view on cichlids.

CM

Welcome Aboard, love the avatar piccy :)

thanx!

i'm not into african rift lakes, that's all.......wuz up with the "ignorance" thing? :unsure:

yea, i love white midas too....... :wub:

ming :p

.:Ming:. said:
thanx!

i'm not into african rift lakes, that's all.......wuz up with the "ignorance" thing? :unsure:

yea, i love white midas too....... :wub:

ming :p
I know that word carries somewhat of a stigma these days Ming, but there was no such intent placed with it on my end. I simply meant, & admittedly could have worded better, that there is no shortage of Cichlid-keeping around here.

Again, my apologies if you misinterpreted me.

nahh, we're cool..........i thought i could have worded that better too.... :p :look: :D

holla back,
ming :p :hyper:

Most reactions

Back