Reason for Sale:
Delivery or Collection: Delivery
Sales price: £3
Postage & Packaging: £2
Photograph:

DSCF0538Small.jpg

DSCF0535Small.jpg

DSCF0533Small-1.jpg

I was fed up of water testing time being a mess, every time I'd knock over the tubes get them mixed up (ok, maybe not every time!)

I decided to create a solution to keep the tubes organised and stable for the test.

For auction is an acrylic custom made test tube holder available in two sizes suitable for either the API glass tubes (13mm) or the larger Interpet plastic tubes

labelled space for 6 different tubes - No more mixing up the test reults!
PH
Ammonia
Nitrite
Nitrate
KH
GH
No more knocking over the tubes when taking the test!
Please let me know which size you require

Cheers,

Steve :good:

Steve

Did you get anywhere with the larger variety? Do you have a price for those if so, still interested.

If not I'll have to get the lad on a DIY project!!

StatMan

I'd definitely be interested in one for the Interpet tubes. How much are the bigger ones?

Thanks

Bumping my post from post 4.

I'd definitely be interested in one for the Interpet tubes. How much are the bigger ones?

Thanks

recived mine today and have to say these are great quality for wat they are thanks

Cheers for the feedback Liam, glad you liked it! :)

Thanks

Hi, same price for the slightly larger Interpet sized ones!

paypal to beetlesteve @ hotmail.com (no spaces)

Thanks

Steve

looks nice, you have high nitrates :p lol, only messing. would be interested if you did one for the saliferts too

:D Yeah, it comes out of the tap about 40ppm!

What size are the saliferts ones? Let me know and I can do one for you! :)

Steve

Any joy with the larger variety?

If not will you sell the mock ups, getting very close to a drill and piece of wood!!!

StatMan

Steve

Any joy with the larger variety?

If not will you sell the mock ups, getting very close to a drill and piece of wood!!!

StatMan

Hi Statman!

Yes! Much closer, I am actually working on the drawing now.

Cheers!

Steve

Received today, well packaged and a great stand. This should be included as standard with the test kits. It saves you knocking them over and spilling water everywhere.

Do you still have any of the API sized stands left, would love one, Im so sick of mine toppling over.... :rolleyes:
Can sort payment via paypal....

Most reactions

Back