Water Conditioner

Foreverandever

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Just wondering what type of water conditioner everyone uses? I've been using NovAqua plus by Kordon. It has echinacea, vitamins and anti-virus protection. Anyone know of this brand? Since I started using it, Kitas fins have uncurled drastically. Is there a brand that anyone with advanced knowledge of bettas swears by?

I was also curious to know if Indian Almond Leaf can be found in a LFS? Or is it only sold online? I want to try it for Kitas tank

API stress coat and seachem prime both work perfectly fine and not badley priced.

APi stress coat+ :good:

I haven't seen Indian almond leaf in any lfs, except for Dpfishways in Bornemouth, which is Modaz's shop.

i use api stress coat, also if you can find any ial, try lookinf for some attison betta spa, little pricey but its bacicaly ial tea in a bottle, i always used that for my spawns or a under the waether betta.

I'm sorry to kinda jump into the conversation but I've been trying to re-search on almond leaf extract and conditioners for a while which led me to find this thread. I was wondering, can you combine Prime, Attison's Beta Spa and API's Stress Coat? Or is it preferable to use either just two, or just one?

Most reactions

Back