wat can u recommend

Aussie_Star

Fishaholic
Reaction score
my 80 gallon community tank isnt lookin as good as it was before, casue all my fish are at the back of the tank and only come out when they get feed...so wat other kind off fish can i put in it..so i will hav something to look at lol

What kind of fish do you have now; if Tiger barbs are compatable, there fast moving schooling fish that would love a 80g tank. :nod:

They do hide but will dash about and are fun to watch. :D

Stevie

i also had a problem with boring/shy fish. i totally re-arranged the tank layout and now i see much more of them

Normally when you have shy fish, the solution is to add some small, active schooling fish. When schooling fish are out, they make the other fish feel safer, so they're less introverted. But you already have schooling fish, and not just anything is tiger barb-compatible. Is there a hardy, small, schooling barb that could tolerate the tigers? That's where I'd start looking, if it were me. Adding bigger fish (like the afforementioned sharks) won't generally encourage the tigers to come out; if anything they'll probably encourage them to hide.

pendragon!

its weird with the barbs...there isnt one huge school of them..they are all inidividuals lol... i dont really like bala sharks and rtbs wouldnt fit in.
i was thinking of getting either some kribs or keyhole casue they take over the cave where the clowns down go and my barbs with maybe regroup to the huge gang they were before..

i jsut have to find some in my local area..and i dont like getting fish off the net casue cant tell what they like

aby other ideas?

Aussie_Star said:
its weird with the barbs...there isnt one huge school of them..they are all inidividuals lol... i dont really like bala sharks and rtbs wouldnt fit in.
i was thinking of getting either some kribs or keyhole casue they take over the cave where the clowns down go and my barbs with maybe regroup to the huge gang they were before..

i jsut have to find some in my local area..and i dont like getting fish off the net casue cant tell what they like

aby other ideas?
lol ...im so bad at spelling
where they dont go

Most reactions

Back