Wanted: Rio 400 Or Rena 5ft Tank

smiithy1

Reaction score
hi all im looking for eigher a rena 5 ft tank or a juwel rio 400 must come with stand, filter system and heater. i could swap for a fluval roma 200 in mint condition with stand and 205 and 305 externals plus money of i could just pay for the tank your selling and keep the two tanks (hehehe dont tell the misses i said that)

hi sorry all im in the north east england (sundlerand) sorry i missed that from my original post and i would be willing to travel for the right tank at the right price

yeah mate i did sorry for the late reply but i have been busy and the 4ft no good mate as the tanks for 2 oscars so needs to realy be 5ft and 400ltr or over

oh well what u looking at selling ya setup for and alsowhats it come with and would you take my smaller tank plus cash or u just after selling as i would need to get rid of my tank first as i haven the room for 2

I'd take a small tank, ~60L as part ex, but not something as big as yours - I need the space as I'm buying a kitten in June.

I don't really want to sell it, my discus are starting to look amazing - but not sure if I can keep up the maintenance on them.

Most reactions

Back