Wanted: Pictures Of A Decorated 10gallon Tank.

Mr.September15

Chuck Norris is the reason why waldo's hiding
Reaction score
Hello everybody. As some of you know I have a 10gallon tank that is empty. I just bought some fake plants and stuff and was wondering of any of you guys could give me some pics of your 10gallon tank that is decorated so I can make my mind on decorations.

Please & Thank You!

-Arrowhead:D

eightgal.jpg

Here is mine, actually i think its 8 gal.

if you're just going for 10g's here's a couple pics (though the second one is getting a remodeling very soon i've got some new stuff for it just need to rinse the stuff and put it in).

IMG_2671.jpg

and

IMG_2481.jpg

Phillip

If you are looking at any of the planted/decorated aquaria pictures that have gone before for inspiration then just scale them down for your needs.

This is 15g, but its close enough. Sorry for all the reflections... I've added two more ferns now, they stick out of the gaps in the rock.

PA150040.jpg

This is 15g, but its close enough. Sorry for all the reflections... I've added two more ferns now, they stick out of the gaps in the rock.

PA150040.jpg
Lot's of rocks and stuff. Very creative. :thumbs:

if you're just going for 10g's here's a couple pics (though the second one is getting a remodeling very soon i've got some new stuff for it just need to rinse the stuff and put it in).

IMG_2671.jpg

and

IMG_2481.jpg

Phillip

Nice tanks. I like the first one. Lots of color.

A very old, unimpressive 10G
Picture065.jpg

^^^^^^^My starter tank ;) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Here's my main 10 gallon
DSCN2925.jpg

It looks like a Aulonocara species (Malawi Peacock cichlid) of some sort. If it is, it really doesn't belong in a 10g tank.

Its Scaniochromis Fryeri Electric Blue, hes in my 6 foot tank now, I saved him from the LFS, he was in a tank full of red devils and with no heater bearly alive so I got him for free, now hes kickin ass in with my Oscars.

Its Scaniochromis Fryeri Electric Blue, hes in my 6 foot tank now, I saved him from the LFS, he was in a tank full of red devils and with no heater bearly alive so I got him for free, now hes kickin ass in with my Oscars.

For Free? Wow thats a really pretty fish. Very Nice...

Most reactions

Back