Wanted: Lighting Unit & Bulbs

karigupi

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Wanted: second hand lighting unit for 48" tank, with bulb, also need a 25" arcadia tube
Condition Required: new or used, as long as they work
Price Limit: open to sensible prices
Picture or Link to Item
Location in Northants, but no transport at the moment, so they would need posting, am happy to cover all postage costs.

I am looking for a cheap new starter & 48" bulb for one tank & a 24" tube for another tank, previously used Arcadia, but brand isnt important, so if you have one surplus to requirements, I have a nice happy home waiting :) I will pay any resonable prices.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

I have a T8 light unit from a RIO 240 which includes tubes (1 white and 1 warm) reflectors and flaps, all in perfect working order.

Any good to you?

Most reactions

Back