Wanted: Juwel 125 No Longer Needed Thanks

fluffycabbage

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I need a smaller tank now, somewhere from 75-125l, in good condition with no scratches on glass and lights working.
Let me know if you have anything! no silly prices though lol (can travel if the right one comes up) :good:

i have a juwel rio 125 with stand in black , filter/heater unit :)

glass has light scratches, nothing that wont come out with a scratch remover :) even better, ill be in bedford in a couple of weeks

i have a juwel rio 125 with stand in black , filter/heater unit :)

glass has light scratches, nothing that wont come out with a scratch remover :) even better, ill be in bedford in a couple of weeks

You happen to have a price on this if fluffy C isn't interested?

to be honest havent thought of one, im open to offers :)

Fair enough but i dont do offers but if i did.. and considering you got this tank free on this forum then the offer would be very low anyways... so good luck with the sale :good:

Fair enough but i dont do offers but if i did.. and considering you got this tank free on this forum then the offer would be very low anyways... so good luck with the sale :good:

by that logic are u saying if your mate gave you a 10 grand car you'd sell it for 5?

by that logic are u saying if your mate gave you a 10 grand car you'd sell it for 5?

LOL..... if a mate gave me a 10 grand car then he would definitely know that the car would be sold on for what it was worth and if that was the case would just sell it on himself... however this wasn't gotten off a friend by the sounds of the thread and im betting the original owner didn't actually give it away free for somebody to sell within a couple weeks at profit lol and im sure you didn't tell him this was your intentions..... so no mate you have come nothing close to my logic lol.

Anyways sorry for hijacking the thread fluffy :blush: .... will leave now to stop it been cluttered even more :)

The term one mans rubbish is another mans treasure comes to mind here, if I had got something for free and then found I then had no need for it I'd sell it rather then give it away, it just so happens matt was a lucky one to get something for free lol!

LOL..... if a mate gave me a 10 grand car then he would definitely know that the car would be sold on for what it was worth and if that was the case would just sell it on himself... however this wasn't gotten off a friend by the sounds of the thread and im betting the original owner didn't actually give it away free for somebody to sell within a couple weeks at profit lol and im sure you didn't tell him this was your intentions..... so no mate you have come nothing close to my logic lol.

Anyways sorry for hijacking the thread fluffy :blush: .... will leave now to stop it been cluttered even more :)

+1 :good:

Most reactions

Back