Wanted - Group Of 4 Rainbow Cichlids (herotilapia Multispinosa)

ryanred5

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
***NO LONGER REQUIRED***

Hi

I'm looking for a group of 4 young adult Rainbow Cichlids (Herotilapia Multispinosa) to go with the 2 I already have.

Size wise they need to be between 2 1/2" to 3" long as they will be going in with larger but peaceful cichlids.

Will pay between £10 and £15 for a group of 4.

Preferably looking for around the Manchester area if possible, but if you have some and are a little further out from the Mcr area, please contact me anyway.

If you have what I'm looking for, then please PM me or put a post on this thread with pictures if you can and I'll contact you.

Thanks xxx

Hi

I'm looking for a group of 4 young adult Rainbow Cichlids (Herotilapia Multispinosa) to go with the 2 I already have.

Size wise they need to be between 2 1/2" to 3" long as they will be going in with larger but peaceful cichlids.

Preferably looking for around the Manchester area if possible, but if you have some and are a little further out from the Mcr area, please contact me anyway.

If you have what I'm looking for, then please PM me or put a post on this thread with pictures if you can and I'll contact you.

Thanks xxx

i have loads of these for sale but am in kent

Hi

Thanks xxx

i have loads of these for sale but am in kent

Hi

Thanks for your reply, but I've managed to get some now, plus I've now got a pair breeding to eek.

Most reactions

Back