Want To Add Some Cory To My 30 Gallon Tank

What kind did you get? I currently have (5) Three Lined/False Juliis and a single Albino that I'm holding for my father until tomorrow. My father has (2) Peppered & (1) Albino so he's tryling to slowly raise his numbers also.

What kind did you get? I currently have (5) Three Lined/False Juliis and a single Albino that I'm holding for my father until tomorrow. My father has (2) Peppered & (1) Albino so he's tryling to slowly raise his numbers also.

ended up going with peppered cory.
(the local petsmart doesnt carry green, and most of the albino were dead and they would blend in with the same more)

I love cories, i wouldn't worry about having rams with them at all,rams only seem to take issue with fish with a similar nature to themselves from my experience.

(the local petsmart doesnt carry green, and most of the albino were dead and they would blend in with the same more)

Peppered are nice, my father has a female that keeps laying eggs on the Amazon Sword leaves.................

I like peppered as well (goes off to see how big they get)

Peppered are nice, my father has a female that keeps laying eggs on the Amazon Sword leaves.................

i actually have amazon sword as well. no idea what gender any of mine are but im planning on getting 3 more in a week, so im sure ill have some male/female.

thinking my phantom tetra and bollivian ram might eat the eggs though

I had a spawning pair of rams with 8 corys and they were fine.

thanks for the info, and your rams look awesome by the way.

heres a pic of my bollivian
2lxf76s.jpg

he does look a bit more colorful then in this pic, just can only see it at certain times.

(also gonna try to give him some frozen bloodworms
Nice bolivian. I never seem to see those stocked in any of my lfs. Shame as as much as i love my rams, the bolivians are meant to be a bit more hardy.
Thanks :) unfortunately those two passed away from a nasty bacterial problem that seemed impossible to treat :( this is my new golden ones though. I've got 6 corys with them. They are not yet paired I don't think. http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/389551-help-me-sex-my-rams/page__p__3273492__fromsearch__1#entry3273492

i actually have amazon sword as well. no idea what gender any of mine are but im planning on getting 3 more in a week, so im sure ill have some male/female.

thinking my phantom tetra and bollivian ram might eat the eggs though

Yeah, I'm sure the Bristlenose Pleco ate the first few batches but he moved those fish to his 29 gallon so we'll see. I'm going to his house later today.

Most reactions

Back