Waitin For Baby Fry. (=

xoemiweexo

Reaction score
im just wondering if she is pregnant. i think she is though. she looks like she's going to burst. i hope she has her babies real soon. but you cant rush these things. :nod:

Attachments

• Copy_of_Picture_006.jpg
    Copy_of_Picture_006.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 27
okay thanks. :D do you know what i should do if she has babies?

If you want to keep the babies, separate them out or give them plenty of hiding places. They can eat regular flake food if it's ground up pretty good. When they reach about 1/4", they can tear up the flakes pretty decently themselves.

I have guppy fry in my 10 gal tank with adults. All I did was put some cabomba in a corner of the tank. Not only did the babies hide in it, they also ate off it until they were larger than bite size and could come out to eat ground up flake. :nod:

I had a net incubator after I caught some of the fry. After I had the fry for a few days, I found a few more fry wedged against the glass and net incubator, where the larger fish couldn't squeeze into at all. I'd imagine if you left a small area where the fry could swim into a net, where the larger fish can't get to, the fry might find there way there.

Most reactions

Back