Vids And Pics Of My New Discus

Mine are approx 4 inches, I have 5 chequerboards and one red snakeskiin in a 55 uk gallon Juwel Trigon bare bottom, i have 2 filters running, one internal juwel and external canister, they are very happy! they spawn all day!

Nice Dicus :good: I got one today. How big are your?
You better have got 1 for your other 4...And, it better not be going into that 55 gallon... Or any of those tanks for that matter!
What? I don't have 4. I have 2 and am getting more, just have to save some money again.
Mine are approx 4 inches, I have 5 chequerboards and one red snakeskiin in a 55 uk gallon Juwel Trigon bare bottom, i have 2 filters running, one internal juwel and external canister, they are very happy! they spawn all day!
Very nice fish, sounds cool.

Nice Dicus :good: I got one today. How big are your?
You better have got 1 for your other 4...And, it better not be going into that 55 gallon... Or any of those tanks for that matter!
What? I don't have 4. I have 2 and am getting more, just have to save some money again.
Very nice fish, sounds cool.

Okay cool!

Nice set-up! I am starting a 50 gallon Discus tank very soon, got the tank, need the stand, and i'm set! Hopefully my bare-bottom will look as nice as yours!

Hi :) your Discus are beautiful ..... I really want to set up a Discus Tank however I think I will wait till next year coz it will cost a fair bit to set up and stock ....

if you don't mind me asking how much do they cost in your country for Discus your size they cost $120AUD-$150AUD In Australia.

They are well worth the money :)

I only paid £150 for five 4" discus from one of the best breeders. Approx £30 pounds each, havent for a clue how many dollers that is! lol

I can get beatiful discus for 20 dollars( E10) at my lfs. The fully grown adults are around 60 dollars( E30).

Im so jelouse dude! I want my discus!!!! :shout: LoL ..I have my tank cycling but it still has like 3 weeks to go. My discus came in today to. So i have to see them at work intill my tank is done!

thanks everyone, the tank looks horrible at the mo, got algae

Most reactions

Back