Videos! Sea Life Centre

verdamper

Reaction score
Hi all i have now worked out how to post videos so here goes!!

These are some videos i took form a recent trip to the sea life centre in birmingham, great day out i reccomend it!!!

video1

giant sea turtle
they have two of these one is 50 and one is 25 they are huge and way around 30 stone!!! i was amazed they were so big!!

youtube

red tailed cat + friends

he was a very big boy had some black cats and rays with him in a huge tank!! very nice to see. Anybody know what the rays and black cats are?

youtube

youtube

japanese spider crab

this thing was huge over two meters across, and still a baby looks like some kind of alien!! sorry about video quality!!

youtube

piranha

some BIG piranha (red bellie)

youtube

got more videos just need to upload them

hope you enjoy, i did!!!

Ye i thought you guys might like it!! Has anybody else visited the sea life center in birmingham?

any ideas on the rays they are obviously freshwater, it said at the sea life center what type they were but i can not remember?

Send a PM to T1KARMANN he will be able to ID the rays for you. CFC will probably be able to identify the cats for you, but it isn't clear what the cats are, because you can't see any distinctive features or markings on them.

Neal

Ye the turtles were the best part of the day they were so big and i mean BIG but yet really gracefull and endangerd which is a real shame :-( . The ID of the rays and cats is not that important i was just wondering i know the videos are a bit unclear.

thanks for all the nice comments :good:

Most reactions

Back