Video.

Looks like they have his tank up against black tile, I wonder if that's making it too reflective for 'em?

I can't see the video, whats happening?

It took ages for my video to start. Couple of questions: Why do lots of you not put gravel in bottom? I thought all fish needed gravel to develop some muscle in their mouth? Those floating temp gauges my bettas kept attacking mine so I had to remove it. I cant even take a piccie of my bettas they come right up and threaten the camera so all you get is this cross looking face!

:blink: Muscle in their mouth? I haven't heard of that, personally. I actually kept my betta in a bare-bottom bowl for just shy of a year.

D - The vid is of a betta, flaring at his own reflection at the side of his tank. I think he's doing it, mostly because it's shoved up against black tile, making it more reflective than it normally is.

When I click on the link the site comes up then at the bottom of the black screen where the video is suppos to show up it says ready then I click on play but it just won't start loading. I guess internet videos just doesn't like my computer or internet. :look:

Most reactions

Back