very new newby

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

karen

Reaction score
:thumbs: Hi My name is karen and this is the first time I have ever used the internet to ask questions even though I am 33 years old. So, if anyone knows how to do this, let me know

Hi Karen,

First, WELCOME to the board. Don't worry this board is very user friendly and anything you need help with just let us know.

We have a great bunch of people here who love to help. The moderators aren't to bad either :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :D

As for being 33 and just starting to use the internet, don't feel bad I have a few years on you and just got my computer 2 years ago (although I have been using one at work for awhile).

Glad you found us and hope to see you around often.

By the way I fixed your post for you. I am assuming that is the way you wanted it to look???

CM

Hi karen any problems with the features let us know and we can try and help you to sort them out :)

Welcome to the forum, hope you like it here! :)

:thumbs: Hi guys, I spent 2 1/2 hours last night browsing the different topics. I love the pics!!!!!!! (as i know u all do). We just bought a 10g tank on jan 23. starting small due to apartment. and have 4 neons and 2 female swordtails. can't wait to buy a house!!!

ps. please tell me how to "fix my post" I really don't know hat i am doing but I know I am hooked :D :D :D :D :D :D

You need to have:
Code:
[COLOR=green]TEXT HERE BLAH :)[/COLOR]

Basically you just need the
Code:
[/color]
at the end which closes the expression :) ;) to edit a post you can just click the "edit" button.

Hi karen welcome to the board often wondered how to change the color myself

I will probably be more help with the fish than the computer though

Most reactions

Back