LiveYourLife

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Plants: Elodia Densa
Quantity for sale: 10 Bunches
Delivery or Collection: Either Or
Sales price: £2.50
Postage & Packaging: £0.75
Photograph: Sorrry camera doesnt want to upload the pictures!

Im have for sale ten bunches of Elodia Densa, Each Bunch Contain At Least 5 Stems with Many Roots Sprouting From Everywhere!! The stems are slightly taller than a sheet of A4 paper.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Plants: Java Moss
Quantity for sale: Three Tennis Ball Sized Pieces,One Golf Ball Sized Piece.
Delivery or Collection: Either Or
Sales price: Offers
Photograph: Sorry, as above!

Bought a bunch from a member on here this past week, and its grown like a weed :lol: So I now have faaar too much for what I was needing it for.

Plants: Rotala Rotundifolia
Quantity for sale: 2 Large Bundles
Delivery or Collection: Either
Sales price: £4
Photograph: As Above

Again, purchased some from a member the other week, and its grown sooo much, so Im selling some as I now have too much!
All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Hi

Am interested in 2 bunches of Elodia Densa and 2 tennis ball Java moss please let me know the total amount and how you want paying.

Cheers

simon

Im intrested in Java moss... how much do you roughly want for it... Wont pay any more than £4 as thats what it is down shop and hoping can get it little cheaper on here ?

Thank you
Charlie

Hi

Am interested in 2 bunches of Elodia Densa and 2 tennis ball Java moss please let me know the total amount and how you want paying.

Cheers

simon

Hi, Ok...so that would be £5 for the two bunches of Elodia..
£3.50 each for the tennis ballish sized Java Moss..
Then P&P £1.50
Does That Sound Ok To You?

Im intrested in Java moss... how much do you roughly want for it... Wont pay any more than £4 as thats what it is down shop and hoping can get it little cheaper on here ?

Thank you
Charlie

£3.50 Each for the tennis ball sized Java Moss, And £2.75 for the smaller one.

Hi

Cheers

simon

Hi, Ok...so that would be £5 for the two bunches of Elodia..
£3.50 each for the tennis ballish sized Java Moss..
Then P&P £1.50
Does That Sound Ok To You?

Fine by me - how do you want paying?

Cheers

Simon

Payment recieved :)
Will post first class tommorrow as there is no mail collections on sundays :lol:
I dont have an address for you, so you can use my paypal addy to email me your details as you cant pm yet.
Naomii

Will post first class tommorrow as there is no mail collections on sundays :lol:
I dont have an address for you, so you can use my paypal addy to email me your details as you cant pm yet.
Naomii

soo sorry, havent managed to post your plants..Long story cut short- had to rush my pregnant horse to the vet and there were complications ect..will post tommorro promise! and i'll throw in an extra bunch of elodia as Im no good at feeling guilty!!

Naomii

soo sorry, havent managed to post your plants..Long story cut short- had to rush my pregnant horse to the vet and there were complications ect..will post tommorro promise! and i'll throw in an extra bunch of elodia as Im no good at feeling guilty!!

No problem the animals always come first!

Hope the horse & foal are ok?

Cheers

Simon

Do you have any thing left?

- Dj -

I have...a largish portion of java moss and elodia densa left..
I may also have a large moss ball if anyone is interested? :)

Yes mother and foal are doing well, considering the little man had to be sectioned out this morning at 2.53am, two months premature. He's sooo small for a foal!
Fingers crossed he makes it!
Plants posted today :D

Most reactions

Back