V2 300 Vecton Uv Steriliser And Hydor External Inline Aquarium Heater

Nope will stick with my offer for both. I am most interested in the heater if I am honest but I can get one of those online for about what you are offering with a bit of luck on eBay and in that case it will be brand new with the box. Happy to take the slight hit on the heater (it not being brand new and not having a box) by adding the steriliser.

Neither of these items are on my need or want list to be honest although they would be nice to have.

For the reasons above I am not going to change my offer, sorry not trying to drive a hard bargin but it just not worth £50 to me and I have gone in with the max I am willing to pay.

im a bit confused with how you've edited the heater price in your first post. is that 15 quid posted for the heater ? its 16mm pipe yes ? if so can you just give me ten minutes to try find what size pipe my new filter uses, and if it fits i'll have it.

on the other hand i may have misunderstood your offer :lol:

edit: ok it looks like its fits. your call bud.

im a bit confused with how you've edited the heater price in your first post. is that 15 quid posted for the heater ? its 16mm pipe yes ? if so can you just give me ten minutes to try find what size pipe my new filter uses, and if it fits i'll have it.

on the other hand i may have misunderstood your offer :lol:

edit: ok it looks like its fits. your call bud.

Hiya mate, sorry for late reply, this has now sold through another advertising site.

Thanks for your interest anyway :)

Most reactions

Back