V2 300 Vecton Uv Steriliser And Hydor External Inline Aquarium Heater

jojouk

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Ramsgate, Kent, UK. Big up the Kent massive! :)
Equipment make/model/size: V2 300 Vecton UV steriliser

NOW ON EBAY http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290639089507?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Bought as part of a bundle, but not needed.
Delivery or Collection: Either - Delivery Should be aroung £6 - £8
Sales price: Steriliser £35 inc postage
Postage & Packaging: As stated above
Photograph: Upon request :)

- V2 300 Vecton UV steriliser (Used, no box or instructions)

- Hydor External Inline Aquarium Heater 300 watt (ETH300) (Used, no box or instructions) SOLD

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Would you consider £40 for both including shipping ?

Hi,

sorry, i was looking for a bit more than that. :( Shipping for both together would be more expensive, prob £12, which means im selling both items for £28, which is too low im afraid.

Completely understand I am only adding them as an extra to my setup so not something I am desperate for. Happy to leave the offer as it stands and if you change your mind will pay immediately

Hiya mate......think you need to look carefully at the prices as the inline heaters new from aquacadabra are £24.00 and that includes postage

Ah just found it, you are a little mistaken, the bidding starts at £24.99, thety have them buy it now priced at £40 including postage.

As stated in the post, I am open to sensible offers.

Ahhhh...I stand corrected, I bid 24.99 on item no 220888934682(
Winning bid:£24.99 [ 2 bids ] and won.....hence me saying £24.00....

No worries mate...I have never used one of these things apart from testing it to check it works, and i dont mind having a heater in the tank. If I cant sell it ill keep it and use it, but not that bothered really.

Thought someone might like it tho?

:)

No worries mate...I have never used one of these things apart from testing it to check it works, and i dont mind having a heater in the tank. If I cant sell it ill keep it and use it, but not that bothered really.

mine is being used as a back up heater incase my 500w goes skeewiffle.....I also got both attached to a STC 1000.....

mine is being used as a back up heater incase my 500w goes skeewiffle.....I also got both attached to a STC 1000.....

Sounds very impresive!

Sounds very impresive!
lol....dont want the likkle critters freezing....

Hi,

sorry, i was looking for a bit more than that. :( Shipping for both together would be more expensive, prob £12, which means im selling both items for £28, which is too low im afraid.

Completely understand I am only adding them as an extra to my setup so not something I am desperate for. Happy to leave the offer as it stands and if you change your mind will pay immediately

Would you be interested in just the UV steriliser?

My offer still stands and happy to keep it up for as long as you want (unless I find them elsewhere)

Most reactions

Back