Using Eggcrate In My Tank

are you on commission elise? lol :lol:

I guess it looks that way huh? :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, I know the quality of the fish from personal experience. I have a big tank full of gorgeous, colourful fish and if someone is looking for a particular fish that I know Tony could well have then it makes someones day :good:

I can remember when I received my first fish from Tony, if anyone had heard the "Ooo's" and "Ahh's" they'd have had me locked up especially as I was in the house on my own. :lol: :lol:

are you on commission elise? lol :lol:

I guess it looks that way huh? :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, I know the quality of the fish from personal experience. I have a big tank full of gorgeous, colourful fish and if someone is looking for a particular fish that I know Tony could well have then it makes someones day :good:

I can remember when I received my first fish from Tony, if anyone had heard the "Ooo's" and "Ahh's" they'd have had me locked up especially as I was in the house on my own. :lol: :lol:

it certainly does! i only buy my fish from a few trusted sellers who always have the fish i want mainly Mike Bonnick and Kevin Smith but im normally after Wc or f1s not linebreds but if i was id go to tony :good:

im sure ive read the gasses theory is incorrect ;)
ive read both pro and con but as i read the pro first and never had an issue ill stick with the ifit aint broke theory :good:

Most reactions

Back