Used 90 Gallon Tank

sheldon

Reaction score
I recently bought a used 90 gallon aquarium which had been used for salt water(marine ) and I notice a few areas which seem to have some type of residue on inside and would like any advice on what to use to clean with thats safe and harmless to my new set up. :rolleyes:

You can use almost anything to clean your tank. Just make sure that you completely rinse the tank out after you have cleaned it. I have used bleach before to clean my tank. It is all in how well you rinse it out.

You can use almost anything to clean your tank. Just make sure that you completely rinse the tank out after you have cleaned it. I have used bleach before to clean my tank. It is all in how well you rinse it out.

Thanks, did u use a special ratio bleach and water? I was going to use straight razor but afaid i'll scatch the glass surface.

Thanks, did u use a special ratio bleach and water? I was going to use straight razor but afaid i'll scatch the glass surface.

Many people use vinegar to get rid of stubborn stains. ;)

Many people use vinegar to get rid of stubborn stains. ;)

Great, I will give that a try. Thanks very much. :drool:

Most reactions

Back