Update on my situation...

I lost 2 more fish last night, and two are missing, can't find them anywhere, and they won't come out to eat, so I think they might be dead or dying. Does anyone know where they might be hiding? I don't know of any clubs around here but I'm looking online and asking around.

I'm just getting so frustrated. I'm doing everything I can, and they're still dying.

Does anyone have any idea where those two tigerbarbs can be hiding?

Thanks again :-(

Do you have an undergravel filter? If so check in the tubes and look in the part of the power filter where you put the filter cartridge and see if they are in there. If not then maybe they were eaten or they jumped out, so look every on the floor and I mean everywhere like under the tank stand, under tables, behind furnitier ( or however you spell it) and see if you can find it.

I found them while doing a water change, they were both under the gravel somehow, I have no idea how, I guess the other fish buried them somehow. So there are now 2 more dead tigerbarbs. The Ich has cleared up noticably. But the water looks gross from the water changes without the little bags in the filter to clean up the tank :dunno: are the fish going to be ok with all that junk floating around?

Thanks again

Yes they will just use your net to scoop as much waste as possibe and keep treating as long as it says to.

Most reactions

Back