Update On My Girls

lilfishie

Its a kinda MAGIC!! ^_^
Reaction score
well i got my girls on the 10th of march which only seems like yesterday so i thought i'd share some pictures of them back then, when they moved into the 3 gallon and now in the 15 gallon. will do each female one by one, please enjoy :good:

Rose she is a Delta and the dominate female (she's also my fav but don't tell the others :shifty: )
10th March: as you can see she was colourless, only blobs of red in her tail.
2.jpg

In the 3 Gallon a few weeks ago: she looks really dark in there.
femalebetta004-1.jpg

About a week ago in the 15:
girls004.jpg

Ruby she is a VT and the bossy boots of the four, she is actually bigger than Rose but very scared of her :rolleyes:
10th of March: she was the most aggresive that day and coloured up as a result of that, on the left.
2girlies.jpg

In the 3 Gallon a few weeks ago: she decided that she was either ready to breed or being aggresive. (shows the size difference well with the 2 PKs)
femalebetta011.jpg

About a week ago in the 15: on the right, water was blue because of meds for my guppy that decided to burn her head on the heater :rolleyes:
fish021.jpg

Crimson she is a PK and the shy one of the group she was the one that was seperated due to stress, but is now happy back with the others :good:
10th March: she was the one that had her stress stripes the longest and is easy to spook.
fish003.jpg

In the 3 Gallon a few weeks ago: i spooked her by taking photos. :X
femalebetta003.jpg

About a week ago in the 15: maanged to spook her again :angry:
bettas003.jpg

Scarlette she is a PK (possible spade tail) she stands up for herself dispite being smaller, she also picks fights with Ruby then goes and hides behind Rose :lol:
10th March: she settled in well, she was the first to stand up to Ruby, on the right of pic with Ruby in ^^
fish014.jpg

In the 3 Gallon a few weeks ago: she is evil she has red eyes. :devil:
femalebetta009.jpg

About a week ago in the 15: on the left
girls.jpg

hope you liked them, can't believe how long i've had them, and Blaze, had Royal near a month :hyper:

Well the boys were getting moody with each other today so i got some desent pictures of them, i have had Blaze near 3 months and Royal for near a month, I really can't believe how fast my time with them is going anyway heres the pics :good:

Blaze: my special lil boy that i rescued form a tank of females
Blaze4-1.jpg

Blaze5.jpg

Blaze7.jpg

Blaze8.jpg

Flaring:
Blaze1.jpg

Royal: i just had to get because he is blue and has extended rays. now is he a comby? i have had him near a month and if anything his rays have grown more
Royal6.jpg

Royal12.jpg

Royal14.jpg

Royal15.jpg

Royal18.jpg

His cute ickle face :wub:
Royal110.jpg

Flaring:
Royal8-2.jpg

Both together:
BlazeRoyal.jpg

BlazeRoyal2.jpg

Oooo Mummy is here:
RoyalBlaze.jpg

sorry for all the pics i'm just totally in love with them all :rolleyes:

they are all beautiful :)
nothing wrong with loving them, they need it :)

:hyper: lovely photos and lovely commentary.

Thanks for sharing xxx :good:

thanks for the comments, i am just amazed by that close up on Royal never got a photo with such detail up close before

Well the boys were getting moody with each other today so i got some desent pictures of them, i have had Blaze near 3 months and Royal for near a month, I really can't believe how fast my time with them is going anyway heres the pics :good:

Blaze: my special lil boy that i rescued form a tank of females
Blaze4-1.jpg

Blaze5.jpg

Blaze7.jpg

Blaze8.jpg

Flaring:
Blaze1.jpg

Royal: i just had to get because he is blue and has extended rays. now is he a comby? i have had him near a month and if anything his rays have grown more
Royal6.jpg

Royal12.jpg

Royal14.jpg

Royal15.jpg

Royal18.jpg

His cute ickle face :wub:
Royal110.jpg

Flaring:
Royal8-2.jpg

Both together:
BlazeRoyal.jpg

BlazeRoyal2.jpg