Update Of The 125

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know this is a family site, so this should give you a hint as to what I truly think... *BOING!!!!*

Hmmmm

Great tank, especially love the platinum senegal.

Here is the long awaited full tank shot, as of yesterday.

DSC04390.jpg

It's a bit cloudy, since I changed the water. It's crystal clear now, thankfully. The giant sword is going to go eventually. I thought it would be really nice to have it a long time ago, but now I think I am going to only use wood with java fern on it. I think the key to this tank is simplicity in design.

I love the tank! Too many oddball tanks look as if no one could be bothered to spend some money and time making it look lovely (myself included) so its great to see someone go to the trouble of making it look so good.
Are you fully stocked then? Is the Dat a Pulcher?
No, the dat is a microlepis. I thought it was a pulcher for a long time, but found later that it is definitely not. The color and bars just don't seem to match up to the true pulcher. The only other fish I am adding are 6 Geophagus sp. "Red Head" Tapajos. Once they come in (this week, hopefully) the jurupari will be given to my boyfriend for his tank. I might also look into getting Polypterus delhezi and palmas palmas. I have to see if there really is going to be enough floor space for them all.

Also, I think the dat will eventually have to go. As time goes on, he keeps getting more and more territorial, which, IMHO, isn't healthy for my other fish. The only other fish I might have to also let go is the Syno. decorus, because of it's territorial issues as well.

Another pic of the platinum for ya'll. This was taken about a month ago, but it's my favorite pic. Happy new year!

DSC04348.jpg

wow nice ammount of unusual fish there. havent seen one of those white ones before.

Nice fish and captures man.

do you find the L91 to be a shy fish? they seem to be a particularly shy sp. amongst the people i know that keep them.

Woah, nice platinum. :drool:

Really nice tank you have there, wish I had the room and money lol.

if u dont mind me asking how much did u pay for that platinum seneagl bichir

Nice fish and captures man.

do you find the L91 to be a shy fish? they seem to be a particularly shy sp. amongst the people i know that keep them.
First of all, I'm a girl. :lol:

Second, the L91 is the most shy out of all of my plecos. He hid in that piece of wood for the longest time and now I don't see him anymore, unless I turn on my light in the middle of the night.

Woah, nice platinum. drool.gif

Really nice tank you have there, wish I had the room and money lol.
JUST STUNNING

makes me ashamed of mine.
Thanks for the comments!

if u dont mind me asking how much did u pay for that platinum seneagl bichir
PMed.

Second, the L91 is the most shy out of all of my plecos. He hid in that piece of wood for the longest time and now I don't see him anymore, unless I turn on my light in the middle of the night.

D'oh my bad :)

yeah that seems to be typical for the sp.

D'oh my bad :)

yeah that seems to be typical for the sp.
Yeah, I figured. I've had him for about a year now and he hasn't become very social. I guess I'll see him more often when he becomes his full size, lol.

Most reactions

Back