Un-Official Betta Of The Month!

JoKeR

Pocket Full Of Fish
Reaction score
General:
This is gonna work like the old BOTM. But the only new rule is that instead of two nominations ur gonna need three or more nominations to join the contest. We will hold the nomintaion thread from Thursday December 9 till Friday December 17 2004. And the voting will take place for one week. The Poll will be held on December 24 till December 30 2004. When the Polls closed I will announce a winner and give him or her his prize.

Rules:

1. No Grabbing Pictures From the Internet
2. No Flaming On Pictures From Other Members
3. No Aquabid Pictures

Prizes:

This is how its gonna work for prizes. If u win the competetion 3 or more times. I will personally send u one Starter Culture of the following Microworms,Grindalworms,Vinegar Eels,Blackworms for U.S people. But when u win u will win a banner that u may put in ur signature for other people to see.

Thats All Have Fun!

We Hope To See Many Nominations And Bettas!

Sincerly: JoKeR,Slam,Suspectdebbie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If u suspect of anybody cheating with a pic they did not take please PM me or suspectdebbie or slamster.

PLEASE PUT UR NOMINATIONS HERE!

Do we post our picture here? Or is it from our avy? :D

Our own fish right? :p

Just got him about a week ago, Shy :wub:

Here's Dipstick!

Attachments

• 22074034_2_.JPG
    22074034_2_.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 30
so, when someone posts a pic, do we second the nomination? how does this work? can you vote for more than one BOTM? sorry for all the questions!! :p

It works like the old BOTM

Make a thread post ur pics and then if 3 members nominate then u post ur betta here.

Opps sorry about that Ill delete my picture

JoKeR said:
It works like the old BOTM

Make a thread post ur pics and then if 3 members nominate then u post ur betta here.
Not sure I approve of that method. I don't want the betta forum to turn into one huge contest when right now we're happy just sharing our pics with each other. I've actually enjoyed not seeing "BOTM nominations"

Take it into MAP.

I'll second that, kelly. Seems like this is the place to get away from all that judging and just share our fish.

I agree Joker, the competitions can be fun, but the tension around them can be high and I love the relaxed atmosphere of bunnies and butterflies in here :p

One of my bettas was nominated (3 nominations) for BOTM a couple months ago, so should I post the link here or the picture? :unsure:

Most reactions

Back