um....buying another fish was not good

hear,hear kat and james.newbies need help,not constant moaning and groaning :nod:

I do agree with this, kat and james, but this is not a new visitor to the forum.

He has been here before, and refused to find out anything about his fish (after being told to do so), and is refusing to take aboard any of the advice given. The poster who thinks his only problem is having been given bad advice is obviously not aware of all the effort that has gone into giving him good advice, which he has consistently chosen to ignore. It is easy enough to check out somebody's past threads; I think it will appear that this poster has a problem with his attitude towards fish (see how he treated his minnows "because they are only feeder fish").

I am not normally in the habit of criticising newbies for not knowing things, but when everybody tells somebody what to do and he comes back a few weeks later, having done nothing, and does not even allude to the fact that he has been advised on this tank before- well, what can you do?

yea.. sorry guys.. i didn't realise that this guy had asked questions about these fish before :angry: (bad parent points) . . tut tut.. poor little fishies i hope he has seperated them all now :unsure:

I'm surprized you all didn't see this coming! Testing your knowlage and seeing how far he could push you before you came undone and started yelling.

Most reactions

Back