Ukaps Visit To The Green Machine (lots Of Pics)

DevUK

UKAPS member
Reaction score
Thought I'd share a few of the pics I took on Saturday while at TGM for the UKAPS/TGM shindig. I had a great day as I think everyone else did. Enjoyed meeting everyone from UKAPS and TGM :)

We were there to watch and listen to a chap called Andy Mack, an artist and aquascaper. He had 2 of his paintings on show and the level of detail and composition were stunning. He talked through what he was going to do and would go off on all sorts of tangents about rock collecting, travelling around South America etc. Great to listen too. Anyway, the pics:

I "fell in love" with this little guy:

UKAPS_TGM_CRW_4396_April08.jpg

The TGM shop tanks were spectacular :)

UKAPS_TGM_CRW_4410_April08.jpg

Same tank again, after a quick water change. The added buffers and such caused a brilliant misty mountain effect (TGM use RO on all their tanks):

UKAPS_TGM_CRW_4421_April08.jpg

UKAPS_TGM_CRW_4420_April08.jpg

Sneaked a shot of the UKAPS guys chin wagging, Graeme, Dan and George:

UKAPS_TGM_CRW_4431_April08.jpg

If you moved your hand over the top of the tanks, all the fish would swarm to it in the hope of a feed:

UKAPS_TGM_CRW_4432_April08.jpg

Lastly, I'm not sure if this was my favourite of the 3 tanks because all 3 were amazing. Its hard to say I had a favourite but I really did like this one:

UKAPS_TGM_CRW_4387_April08.jpg

Anyhow, more pics can be found here...

I wish I'd taken more photos now. Especially of the shop tanks.

the tanks look abit empty no tall plants

btw what is the green machine an lfs?

Its not all about the plants, its about the look and feel. I'll find some full tank pics when someone else posts them later, but they were just amazing.

The Green Machine is a shop thats opened in Wrexham dedicated to aquascaping and plants. They supply the best tropica plants I have ever seen! True quality. They were telling me that they get the plants and grow them on a bit before selling (in most cases, unless really busy and plants are flying off the shelves). They do hydroponics aswell, hence the growing on.

Most reactions

Back