Uk National Guppy Show And Auction Of All Livebearers

they will not be in the guppy show, but their may be some in the wild livebearers show. their usually in the auction too.

Ok got the pricing Sorted now.

The price will be £5 per day to non BLA members, free to members.
How ever this give non-member the right to bid on any fish on Sundays Auction

you do have to be over 16 to buy fish, but if you have a someone with you it will be fine.

yeah, I was planning on going by car anyway [but I can't drive ^_^]

cheers. On the sunday, will there be any half black pastels or whites? always wanted some :drool:

I plan to come. I move to Nottingham Uni this coming monday...so with something like this literally on my doorstep I HAVE to pop over. Wont be able to buy livestock, I still wanna come n have a nosey though. :)

yeah, I was planning on going by car anyway [but I can't drive ^_^ ]

cheers. On the sunday, will there be any half black pastels or whites? always wanted some :drool:

I'm sure their will be, over 150 pairs of fish from all over the world being shipped in, as well as the auction.

I plan to come. I move to Nottingham Uni this coming monday...so with something like this literally on my doorstep I HAVE to pop over. Wont be able to buy livestock, I still wanna come n have a nosey though. :)

Well your move than welcome to just have to introduce your self to me :)

All fish start from £3 a true pair!!!!!

Most get between £5-£30 and as u may know we have had fish get to £110 a pair

To some people yes they are, and it's defo growing over the last few years. gone from 100 show tanks to over 200 now in the show!

Quick question, i'm planning on coming along on the Sunday but I would like to bring my daughter, she is 11, will there be an entry charge for her to pay & are children welcome?

Oh & are cheques accepted or do I need to bring cash along?

Children are very welcome, however how i understand it there will be a charge for £5 for every person, but it will be best to ask on the door on the day.

The £5 entitles you to the next 2 issues of the magazine and entry into the auction.

Yes we can take cheques for the door entry, but not for bidding in the auction. so may be an idea to bring some money too ;)

Most reactions

Back