Tuti Fruiti New Male Ct

JamieM

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
This weekends been very fishy lol

aswell as adding to my 125 a Blue VT i bought this little fellow hes a CT as everyone knows he was only 7.50 bargain lol:)

tutifruiti.jpg

Oh and heres a pic of the 125 with the VT in but hes hiding i think lol

jamiem-3.jpg

may aswell post a picture of my juwel 100 with my puffer while im at it lol:)

zx-1.jpg

r3rf-1.jpg

Sorry now resized lol damn photobucket!!

Comments welcome as always

Thanks the picture really doesnt do him any justice he is so much different over here lol his colours are much more vibrant and finnage looks perfect :)

Very pretty tanks, but I can see why the VTs probably hiding...sharks and angels? He's probably getting harassed if he comes out!

Hes now in scribbles tank and scribbles in with them, hes always been fine in that tank he seems happier in there anyway:)

Oh dear, i have two sailfin mollys and they both looked like they were on there way out so i quaranteed them in Tuti Fruitis tank, well anyway turns out when i got home tonight the female started giving birth to loads of fry, i only noticed as something really small flashed past and caught my eye in his tank, i looked at him and thought thats weird i havent given him any live food as of late??

Then i looked at his Fat tummy and then i noticed the molly giving birth :|

Unsure where to put the fry atm as theres way to many to catch but then if i put Tuti back in hell eat himself to death!

I also have no tank for him just a glass bowel, hmm ****goes off to think *** heres a pic of some of the bubies lol

DSC02036.jpg

No betta in there now scribble is in his own tank again, so nope

Heres a picture of how fat hes got :|, wont be feeding him until that mid drift goes away lol

hhas.jpg

oh my he looks just like my girl bettas, who have earned themselfs the name "the piggles"

Even though he was only doing what came natural i was still a little annoyed tbh lol poor little sprats although theres still tons of them!!

Most reactions

Back