trying to get good pictures

the fish at front is a armoured catfish and should only get to 6" so there cool thanks once again for nice comments good of you all :wub: more pictures soon when i get rid of my shaky hands lol :lol:
hope all your fish are well

If you get the chance I'd love to see a larger and better framed picture of the tank in the second post. I'm pretty sure it could be a contender in the Tank of the Month competition. :D

ALASKA

iloveshoes said "big ones" tee hee.... :whistle:

....aaaaaaannnyway....your tank looks very nice, I also like the balas, they are great fish and very interesting to watch. Have yours or do they do the bala shark twitchy dance? I hope they do...it's awesome and always good for a laugh. :lol:
It's when two or more of them cross their tails and rotate and twitch against each other...yeah, I know, sounds perv....it's not though. :*) :lol:

the fish at front is a armoured catfish and should only get to 6" so there cool thanks once again for nice comments good of you all more pictures soon when i get rid of my shaky hands lol
hope all your fish are well

yeah bala sharks are cool but have to many off them now after rescuing to many peoples fish most of my fish have been rescued from tiny tanks and been bought back to proper shape trying my best
pangassius is about 8" and the other one is 4" approx will love to get some more pictures soon dont know aout the competion through as my tanks i do not think are good enough. :wub: :wub: :wub:

:cool:

Most reactions

Back