Trying my hand starting some plants

That was an old picture he's in a new tank by himself now
You may be able to attach Java Moss to your slate, but I dont think it will work well.

I suggest getting some fragile stone or lava rock to attach java moss to. I find they attach easier.
I also have a 20 gallon tank that I have Guppies in that I'm going to move out and put in my larger tank and I want to make the 20 gallon tank just a shrimp tank I have plain blue stone an imitation Coral centerpiece is there any other substrate I should put on top of the stone I've read that people say to put white sand and black diamond blast and dust and all kinds of stuff

I also have a 20 gallon tank that I have Guppies in that I'm going to move out and put in my larger tank and I want to make the 20 gallon tank just a shrimp tank I have plain blue stone an imitation Coral centerpiece is there any other substrate I should put on top of the stone I've read that people say to put white sand and black diamond blast and dust and all kinds of stuff
And by the way I really really appreciate you taking the time to give me advice here's a picture of the tank that I want to convert to a shrimp
I also want to thank you for giving me all the advice that you giving me I'm going to post a picture of the 20 gallon tank that I want to turn to a shrimp tank if you can give me some advice on whether I should put some sort of sand substrate on top of the Bluestone or just leave it alone I'm also going to start my house and this tank

Most reactions

Back