Trouble Buying Bigger Tank

Sounds great and like you have everything sorted out, if you get it up and running ever i'd really love to hear and see it. Still unsure about the tunnel but you're not married so you have time to figure it out. :fun:

As for glass, it's really not that expensive which is why i get so baffled at the price of tanks

It's like computers i think. if you get them from a shop they're small and expensive

If you build your own they're awesome and cheaper. such a tank custom/bespoke built would probably but around £1500 but that's a rough guess

was expecting the unit to be around the same in materials myself. The unit will be built myself (with the aid of my fathers workshop) and assembled whenever I get my place.

It will probably take untill 2007 before it actually hits of the ground, maybe 2010 if the non married part gets involved :lol: though then again, she;d probably fully support it.

And of course, the update will be made and broadcast for all to see. Hell I've taken photos of my empty 2ft tank for people to see I am that proud of that.

Hi a 1000g tank is about 450l have you tryed look on ebay thats good for tanks but sometimes they dont post so you may have to pick up

ty Ryan

Most reactions

Back