Tropical Breakdown - Everything Going Inc Tank And Fx5

mark1979

Fishaholic
Reaction score
hey guys/gals

my tropical tank and all bits and pieces are up for sale,im breaking the whole lot down :-(

i have so many things to list,so mods please can i get away with no sales form?

im in paignton in devon and i will post if wanted by the buyer,collection would be ok aswell

i will get piccys asap,or on request for whatever you want.

1 x fluval u2 filter - fully established media included - £18,free delivery
P1000644.jpg

1 x juwel rekord 600 tank/stand/filter/lighting and heater, imacculate,used as a fry tank,but as my rams ate all the eggs 4 time,it was running for about 3 days!! - £75 collection only realy (still have receipt for warranty if needed
P1000631.jpg

Various pieces of mopani woods and bogwood - i have all different sizes,but most a pretty big,99% of this wood has been presoaked and has been in my tank,so no visual tannnings!!!!

fluval u1 filter - £10 (used for 3 days)
P1000640.jpg

rena 50w smartheater - £15 (used for 3 days)
P1000638.jpg

2 gravel vacs - £8
P1000639.jpg

algarde artificial ornaments - £15 for both
P1000647.jpg

about 50kg or roman jet black gravel, used but is to good to throw away - £25 for the lot

api freshwater master test kit - brand new and unused - £15

Meds - melafix(sold),flora boost,interpet anti fungus and finrot x 2,meth blue,interpet anti internal,protozin.only the meth blue and 1 of the interpet fungus have been used,all products have a massive shelf life,and apart from the 2 mentioned are unopened - offers
P1000636.jpg

Fry goodies ,first bites,decap brine shrimp in bag(sold),luqifry,waterlife artemia,all are unused,i will include a fry safe sponge filter in the price,that runs off an airpump - offers
P1000637.jpg

airpump -twin outlet,very quiet - £10
P1000579.jpg

2 x ceramic "boob" hideouts - £8 for both
P1000646.jpg

6 x simils corys - cost me £18 for 3 - will take £15 for all 6

1 gold and 1 gbr that have paired up and spawning - £10 for both

6 x mexican rainbow fish - 3 males , 3 females - £12 for all

i do have more,and i will add them to here asap

all small items are + £3.00 P & P

bigger items like mopani,we can sort out that upon sale

please feel free to ask if you want something that isnt listed,i may have it

cheers

mark

Sure, I'll let this one fly. Good luck on the sale!

Hi Mark, can you show the plants for sale please? Im in need of a few, thanks hun :)

how much would it cost for the tank to be delivered? is it to much to bother?

how much would it cost for the tank to be delivered? is it to much to bother?

i could send the tank anywhere in the uk for £12.

it would be packaged to the max as i would do it through work.

i can assure you the tank and stand is imacculate,i will give you the receipt to as a piece of mind if you like,just incase the filter/heater or light plays up?

and mags,do you want pics of each variety? i can do this when i get home. some are still in the tank and some are removed.

Yep Mark, if you could show me some pics of the larger plants I would be grateful :)

can i have a couple of pics of the tank mate and the dimensions and i will get back to u asap

of coarse mate

i have to get lots of piccys for people when i get home from work,is that ok for you?

the Aquarium Size is 60 x 30 x 42cm (external measurements)

thanks

mark

can i have a couple of pics of the tank mate and the dimensions and i will get back to u asap

of coarse mate

i have to get lots of piccys for people when i get home from work,is that ok for you?

the Aquarium Size is 60 x 30 x 42cm (external measurements)

thanks

mark

looking at the dimensions its a bit smaller than what im after , sorry

no doubt it will sell in no time anyway

Mark i'll have the corys hun if you've still got them can collect weekend or one evening

Sarah x

what small bits you selling hun - any coconut caves or small caves - not the boob ones lol

Mark i'll have the corys hun if you've still got them can collect weekend or one evening

Sarah x

what small bits you selling hun - any coconut caves or small caves - not the boob ones lol

i have some coconut caves i think,i will have to double check. i have a few small bits of mopani a small sponge filter thats airpump driven

what day would suit you for the corys? the sooner the better as i need to move the tank realy.

mark

thursday ok for corys hun :)

Dont need any wood hun will be selling some soon just any sort of caves or tiny ornaments really

cheers sarah x

Dont need any wood hun will be selling some soon just any sort of caves or tiny ornaments really

cheers sarah x

yes thursday will be fine,i presume meet your hubby at the same time and same place?

i will look if there any small ornaments when im home,and i will let you no

cheers sarah x

yes thursday will be fine,i presume meet your hubby at the same time and same place?

i will look if there any small ornaments when im home,and i will let you no

ok hun yes same time same place - people will think you 2 are having an affair or doing some dodgy deals lol
just imagine a police stake out , they swoop in and it's just fish you're exchanging lmao
(ok i have a vivid imagination)

Most reactions

Back