Trigonostigma Hengeli, does anyone have experience keeping these fish? (Also known as glowlight rasboras)

The pH may be high but the water is soft, and hardness is the more important of the two.

I kept this fish a few times, for many years. I found, and this is weird but not, they liked the presence of Cryptocorynne wendtii. Both hengeli and heteromorpha seemed to want to be under them at times, and would venture out.

They were never especially shy, but I tended to keep them with similar sized small Rasbora types - Bororas and once vaterifloris, a gem of a fish you never see anymore around here.

I kept this fish a few times, for many years. I found, and this is weird but not, they liked the presence of Cryptocorynne wendtii. Both hengeli and heteromorpha seemed to want to be under them at times, and would venture out.
There are some 'broad leaf' and 'green' varieties of this plant in my tank. My group of hengeli tend to hang around the amazon sword and driftwood towards the end of the tank. Thanks for the reply its really nice to hear the experiences other people have with this species 😁

Most reactions

Back