Training Your Fish

i love angels and the way they respond.

I used to have angels in the past, and when id get near the glass, or put my finger close to them, they would swim up and swarm around my hand to see what was going on :)

ive heard of goldfish being trained with food, also saw it on the program "myth busters" they were trying to prove that goldfish had a memory span longer then 3 seconds, and also trained it in the process. not sure if this counts, but some of my bettas come to the surface, follow my finger, and jump out of the water, not sure if this has something to do with me having food, lol

I've taught my gouramis to come to the dinner table to eat. Yes, that's right; they walk on their little fins to the kitchen and hop up on a chair. Now I'm working on getting them to use eating utensils. This is proving to be rather difficult seeing as how they don't have any thumbs :crazy:

For now, they just sip soup.

I've taught my gouramis to come to the dinner table to eat. Yes, that's right; they walk on their little fins to the kitchen and hop up on a chair. Now I'm working on getting them to use eating utensils. This is proving to be rather difficult seeing as how they don't have any thumbs

For now, they just sip soup

I would pay to see that :p

what!? thats well cruel, not only feeding metal pellets, as its pointless because its not food, but also making it move using magnets, jesus, somethings go to far...

Most reactions

Back