Torn Tail

guidedbyechoes

Fishaholic
Reaction score
My betta has a tear in his tail. What can I do to help it heal? The only thing in the tank is the adf and some plants. -_-

Yeah just use some melafix; he may have slight fin rot. :)
That should help.

I think perhaps Zoekin was wondering if the plants were real or fake, as plastic ones may cause injury to bettas fins. As they are real, there should be no problem. Make sure there is nothing else in the tank that may have caused it. You don't really want it to happen again.

I find some aquarium salt helps too, with the healing, and also Indian almond leaf if you can get hold of some. Good luck :)

I think perhaps Zoekin was wondering if the plants were real or fake, as plastic ones may cause injury to bettas fins. As they are real, there should be no problem. Make sure there is nothing else in the tank that may have caused it. You don't really want it to happen again.

I find some aquarium salt helps too, with the healing, and also Indian almond leaf if you can get hold of some. Good luck :)

I added some marine salt about 1 tablespoon and his tail has healed dramatically. :hyper: :good:

Most reactions

Back