Top Fin 40 Gallon question

jossswonk

Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Hello, right now PetSmart is having a sale on their tanks. The Top Fin 40 gallon is on sale for 64.99. is that a good deal and will it be a good sturdy aquarium? I am aware that there aren't any lids that fit it.

I own a 37 gallon top fin tank. Other than the lid dimensions the fish tank was well put together and the seals are good. Owned it now for 5 years or more without any issues. Nothing special, just works.

Hello, right now PetSmart is having a sale on their tanks. The Top Fin 40 gallon is on sale for 64.99. is that a good deal and will it be a good sturdy aquarium? I am aware that there aren't any lids that fit it.
I have 3, five gallon and 1’ ten gallon top fin tanks that have been fine. $65 sounds like a decent price. I just bought a 60 gallon Aqueon on sale for $99, no lid.

Should I get it then? I want to do a community aquarium and I think 40 gallons is a good size for that.

I think so. But you still will have to to buy a lid, filtering system and heater. For my 20 gallon long and 60 gallon I bought foldable glass lids from Aqueon. They work well.

I'll probably make a lid out of those acrilic sheets. I have a bunch of filters that I got for free so that covered. Super excited to set up my 6th aquarium 😅

Most reactions

Back