Top dwellers with high flow

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Willbacon23

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hey guys, more just for plans for the future. Does anyone have any recommendations for fish that can fit in nothing larger than a 30g and can deal w a spray bar flow that will preferably be living in top third of the tank? Just planning for the future and have yet to find a fish that suits this criteria that I like!

It depends what you are really looking for. I have guppies and pacific blue eyes that love to swim the current of my spray bar with no affect. They use to do it all the time but go up mainly when the lights are off

Kubotai rasboras (microdevario kubotai) enjoy a bit of flow and will mostly use the upper half.

It depends what you are really looking for. I have guppies and pacific blue eyes that love to swim the current of my spray bar with no affect. They use to do it all the time but go up mainly when the lights are off
I have always wanted guppies but for some reason have always been under the illusion they wouldn’t fit my tank hmmm. It’s a community tank so maybe that’s why but one day hopefully I can keep them!

Hey guys, more just for plans for the future. Does anyone have any recommendations for fish that can fit in nothing larger than a 30g and can deal w a spray bar flow that will preferably be living in top third of the tank? Just planning for the future and have yet to find a fish that suits this criteria that I like!

You could always direct the flow from the spraybar into the end glass along which it is attached. I had this in my larger tanks.

Most reactions

Back