Too many tanks

I would freak out even more if they didn't work.

Call up a scrap yard and get them to come remove the bodies

I would freak out even more if they didn't work.

Call up a scrap yard and get them to come remove the bodies
I wish! Any time we try to talk about maybe selling or giving them up he starts panicking. I feel bad for my grandma. She keeps getting people coming to the door asking if it's the headquarters of the junkyard nextdoor. She gets really embarrassed

She gets really embarrassed
My grandma isn’t embarrassed at all. That’s her problem. Once my Aunt wanted to help her install a cabinet in your bathroom. It took them 2 days just move all of the box’s/junk out of the way so they could fit the cabinet in there. And it wasn’t even assembled yet! It was just in the box it was sold in.

She also nailed old doors on her front porch to add more room for stuff.

She can’t and doesn’t even live in her actual house any more. It’s so full there’s no room to live. She’s currently living in a lean to off the side of her house. It’s so gross.:sick:

With this talk of hoarding, makes me think of my grandmother. She wasn't a hoarder really, but grew up during the depression and unlike our throw away society of today, they had to save and reuse everything just to get by. She saved egg cartons, bread wrappers, pieces of used aluminum foil, etc. When you have so little, what little you have has to go as far as it can...My grandfather got a job for the DPW and earned $.50 a day working roadsides!...and there was a line of fellows that would take the job if they could get it.

Most reactions

Back