Today marks the 100th day!!

youve been keeping fish since you were born? ;-)
Yah what if I acted like a noob just to see what this forum was like 😅...

No, I have always been interested in the uunderwater world. Even in kindergarten I had interest in marine biology... When I started to know about private aquariums and fish tanks I did do research on and off... Ive always been "in" the hobby but not "IN" the hobby if that makes sense... I still do want to work with animals. Being part of a hands on research team would be an incredible experience and the best job imo.

I'm still waiting for the baby photos; I love baby photos. Show us how cute these little guys are. How is your egg yolk feeding going?

I'm still waiting for the baby photos; I love baby photos. Show us how cute these little guys are. How is your egg yolk feeding going?
I wish I had a better phone camera... I would be snapping so many! But my camera can't focus in time because they dart wherever... Also my phone doesn't know what to focus on when I try taking a photo of something that small...

The egg yolk feeding has been going ok I think. They have to be eating something otherwise they would be dead... I also have an industrial cu!tire growing. Hopefully its just a day or two more for that to mature

I wish I had a better phone camera... I would be snapping so many! But my camera can't focus in time because they dart wherever... Also my phone doesn't know what to focus on when I try taking a photo of something that small...

The egg yolk feeding has been going ok I think. They have to be eating something otherwise they would be dead... I also have an industrial cu!tire growing. Hopefully its just a day or two more for that to mature
good job, how many do you have? What are mum and dad doing now?

good job, how many do you have? What are mum and dad doing now?
Oops... My dumb tablet... It auto corrected infusoria to industrial 🙄... Its made by Amazon so its not the best lol. I have around 5-6 fry I can count... The male is fanning more eggs and the female just sticks near the middle to bottom section of the tank while the try stay near the top... But the female follows wherever I look so I have to make my time looking for the fry short otherwise she comes to the top 😳...

Most reactions

Back